The FIFA 22 Team of the Week 35 (TOTW 35) is set to be released today and could feature a number of Premier League stars.
After scoring four goals in the 5-1 win over Wolves last Wednesday, Manchester City ace Kevin De Bruyne is likely to feature in the FIFA 22 TOTW 35 squad. The FIFA 22 TOTW 35 squad will be revealed and released into packs at 18:00 PM BST on Wednesday, May 18, 2022, and a few other big names could feature alongside De Bruyne.
Paris Saint-Germain superstar Lionel Messi could be set to feature in TOTW 35, after scoring twice in the 4-0 win over Montpellier at the weekend. Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy bagged a brace against relegated side Watford as the Foxes’ cruised to a 5-1 victory away at Vicarage Road.
* Click here to subscribe to Level up! The Esports and Gaming Show, the podcast is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.*
Who do you think should feature in the FIFA 22 TOTW 35? Let us know in the comments below!
Check out Mirror Football’s TOTW 35 leaks and predictions ahead of the official reveal at 18:00 PM BST on Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
FIFA 22 Team of the Week 35 (TOTW 35) leaks
If you don’t want to see any spoilers for the upcoming FUT 22 TOTW 35, look away now. According to various social media accounts, including @FutArcade, the following players could be set to feature in the FIFA 22 Team of the Week 35 (TOTW 35) squad.
These players have yet to be confirmed officially by EA Sports ahead of the TOTW 35 reveal.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Theo Hernandez (AC Milan)
- Wissam Ben Yedder (AS Monaco)
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
FIFA 22 Team of the Week 35 (TOTW 35) predictions
The FUT 22 TOTW 35 line-up will be picked on single performances only, so goals and assists are not added cumulatively within the TOTW period. Also, note that performances in domestic cup competitions do not count towards TOTW selection criteria. Only one player from any one team can be included in a TOTW line-up, barring exceptional circumstances . Also note that players included in either of the last two TOTW line-ups are ineligible, as are players who have featured in a recent FUT 22 promo.
This is just a FUT 22 TOTW 35 prediction, so there is no guarantee that any players mentioned below will be included.
- GK: Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham United) – Penalty save in 2-2 draw
- RWB: Jonathan Clauss (RC Lens) – One goal and an assist in 3-1 win
- RB: James Tavernier (Rangers) – One assist and clean sheet in 4-0 win
- LB: Alfonso Pedraza (Villarreal) – Two goals, an assist and MOTM in 5-1 win
RM: Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Monchengladbach) – Two goals and an assist in 5-1 win
- RM: James Maddison (Leicester City) – One goal and two assists in 5-1 win
- CM: Wataru Endo (Stuttgart) – One goal and MOTM in 2-1 win
- CAM: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – Four goals and MOTM in 5-1 win
- CF: Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) – Two goals in 4-0 win
- LW: Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid) – Three goals, an assist and MOTM in 6-0 win
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Three goals and MOTM in 4-2 win
As always, more than 11 players will feature in TOTW 35. Some of the other players who could feature are
FIFA 22 is the latest game within EA’s popular FIFA video game franchise, which was released worldwide on Friday, October 1, 2021. The game is available now on all platforms including Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia and PC.